Dr. Tinu GargFebruary 12, 2022 2022-05-15 8:12
Dr. Tinu Garg
Dr. Tinu Garg
Doctor’s Specialization – (Pulmonologist )
- Asthma Specialist
Doctor’s Other Specialization –
- Interventional Pulmonology,
- Chest Diseases
- Sleep Medicine
Doctor’s Qualification (All Degrees & Colleges) –
Studied MBBS at Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi from 2006 to 2011.
- Studied Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases at Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI, a reputed Chest Institute of Delhi University) Delhi. She is Gold Medalist in DTCD.
- Pursued her DNB in Respiratory diseases at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Completed her Fellowship in Sleep Medicine (FSM) under Indian Sleep Disorders Association (ISDA), New Delhi.
Experienced in Pulmonology & Critical Care in various reputed hospitals of Delhi as follows:
- Former Senior Resident at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Hospital, New Delhi.
- Former Registrar at Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Former Senior Resident at Max Hospital, New Delhi.
- Former Consultant at Primus Super Speciality Hospital Delhi.
Doctor’s Experience in Years –
- 10+ Years Since 2010
Dr. Tinu Garg is renowned & experienced Pulmonologist in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
Former Registrar at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital & Consultant at Primus Hospital, New Delhi. Specialist in Chest disorders, Asthma, COPD, Sleep Medicine, Sarcoidosis, ILD.
Skilled in Interventional Pulmonology, Tuberculosis, Chest Diseases, Sleep Medicine, COPD, ILD, Sarcoidosis and Asthma.
Active participant in conferences all over the country.
Member of Indian Chest Society and European Respiratory Society.
Her articles have been published in numerous Indian and International Indexed Journals.
Understands patient problems closely & a very good communication skills makes her popular among them.
Expert Pulmonologist in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi and nearby areas like Sukhdev Vihar, Madanpur Khadar, Jasola Vihar, Okhla.
Expertise in the evaluation of patients suffering from symptoms like breathlessness, cough, chest pain, wheezing, chest tightness, snoring & sleepiness, coughing out blood